Targeting the Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Communications, Medical
Industries and more.
17221 E. 17th St. Suite L
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Ph: (714) 834-1512
PCS is proud to represent the following companies...
Parker / Chomerics
- EMI shielding materials and components...Conductive elastomers and adhesives.
Beryllium Copper fingerstock. Fabric-on-foam gaskets. Dispensed form-in-place gaskets.
- Thermal Management Materials.
- Phase Change Materials.
- Thermally Conductive Compounds.
- Heat Spreaders.
- Optical Products, EMI Shielded Windows, Display Filters for protection
and readability enhancement.
- LCD / touchscreen assemblies, with or w/o shielding. Assemblies from
up to 12.1"
- Premier ™ electrically conductive plastic molding compounds.
- Standard and Custom Battery Packs using Alkaline, NiMH, Li-Ion and Li-Poly
- PCB Assembly
- Box Build
- Contract Electronic Manufacturing
- Rugged, Molded Cable Assembly
- Optical Cables
- Custom Backshells
- Bulk Custom Cable
- Custom Cable Assemblies
Devicix by Nortech
- Contract manufacturing partner in the life sciences space offering
capabilities from initial idea thru research and insights, ideation and
concept development, planning, design & development, testing &
validation, leading to product 510k certification, manufacturing and
product lifecycle management. Facilities are Certified ISO 13485,
ISO 14971, Compliant to ISO 60601, ISO 62304 and are FDA registered.
- LED Coolers
High Connection Density, Inc
- HCD manufactures semiconductor Test Sockets and Interposers using "Super Button" and "Super Spring"
- Standard and custom EMI
filters for commercial, industrial,
medical and military applications.
Brigitflex Printed Circuits
- A woman owned, domestic PCB manufacturer with exceptional capability in large
48" x 108", 18" x 180" available. Your source
for PCBs that must be manufactured in the USA.
ISO 9001, ITAR registered.
- Manufacturer of OhmegaPly ® thin-film planar resistor used in PCB design
and manufacture to embed resistors within the PCB layers to reduce the size of
the PCB, free up component layer real state and improve reliability,
manufacturing yield and reduce EMI emissions.